COVENANT DAY OF ALL ROUND REST


                            COVENANT DAY OF ALL ROUND REST

 We live in a world of trouble and challenges Jhn.16:33/ 1 Jhn 5:19 But all-round rest is the will of God for His children 2 Chr 15:15/ Heb. 4:3-4 Do you want to become a child of God and enjoy all round rest, among others, then pray this prayer? Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and accept You as my Lord and Saviour, forgive me all my sins and wash me with your blood, thank You Lord Jesus for saving my soul. Now I know I am born again, and I am a child of God. Amen. 

                                      GOD GAVE ME ALL ROUND REST

 I join this Church as a dropout and without trace of recognition, but The God of Bishop Oyedepo has transformed my life, gave me a good wife and two sons and without any issues of concern. From a little farm I run on half plot of land, God gave me 70 plots of land worth millions of naira and fenced. I bought a house worth millions of naira for my mother. Since I joined this Church, I have not been sick once, neither have I taken my sons back to hospital since they were born in this church. I give glory to The God of Bishop Oyedepo for making a once abandoned child, a CEO of a company that employed over 60 people. Bayo M

 

Comments

Popular Posts